Scholarship Application and Information
The purpose of this scholarship is to support nurses in the advancement of evidenced-based practice and research.
General Application Information
- All applications must be submitted electronically using the link on this page.
- The absolute deadline for applications is Friday, October 14, 2016 at 11pm. Applications received after that date/time will not be considered.
- Applicants who do not comply with the guidelines will not be considered.
- Applicants must attest they have no other source of funding available (e.g. the hospital / institution will financially support nurses to attend the program). This application applies to the SNRC Conference, Workshop or both.
- Active RN licensure or current enrollment in an accredited nursing program
- Actively involved in health care in the role of clinician, educator, or manager.
- Support of the applicant's manager / supervisor. This is to help ensure the supervisor is supportive of the nurse attending the workshop and/or conference and the associated evidence-based practice / research endeavors.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to submit the CE certificate as proof of attendance.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to submit a short summary of how they will use the information from the conference in their professional practice.
- Monies awarded can only be used to attend the Seattle Nursing Research Workshop and / or Conference.
- Travel and lodging is NOT included.
For questions contact email@example.com
2018 SNRC Conference & Workshop
January 29 & 30, 2018
Sign Me Up
Register for the Conference and/or Workshop
I want to get information sent directly to my inbox -